The museum has been a great success and we do not charge for admission. Income from donations and sales of booklets and souvenirs falls well short of rent and other essential costs. Like other similar organisations we have formed a Friends group to ensure that the museum can continue. Please consider joining if you would like to ensure the Museum continues.
Joining the 'Friends of Crediton Museum' brings the following benefits:
£15 per annum entitles you to:
- free entry to a Private View prior to the opening of each exhibition, where light refreshments will be provided and the organisers will give a talk on the exhibition and be able to answer questions
- attendance at an annual social event for Friends only
- a quarterly newsletter advising you of the museum's progress
Individual Life Membership
£100 entitles you to the same benefits as individual membership. In addition you will receive a special certificate recognising your valuable contribution to the future of Crediton Museum.
Affiliated Group Membership
This is open to neighbouring history societies at £25 per annum and entitles that group to a space at the museum to display their artefacts and occasional use of the museum for their own exhibitions (by agreement).
At £100 per annum this entitles the member to:
- the benefits of Individual Membership for up to 3 people
- inclusion on a Corporate Sponshorship recognition board at the museum
- inclusion of a description or advertisement in the sponsors section of our website
- inclusion of your logo in the footer of every page on our website
If you would like to become a Friend of Crediton Museum, please complete and return our membership form.