File 14 Mortuary

Please quote the reference below when making enquiries about this item:  2156

Various papers relating to the mortuary


Contents:

  • Proposal to convert stone building in Vicarage garden to a Chapel of Rest (1957)
  • Correspondence concerning the removal of iron railings around graves (1940 - 1941)
  • Minutes of Governors meeting (part) (1969)
  • Account from Thomas & Jennings for repairs to Church Railings (1934)
  • Letter concerning the digging of a grave by Dart & Francis

Related places:

Related organisations: