File 77 Church Repairs

Please quote the reference below when making enquiries about this item:  4334

Documents relating to repairs and improvements to the Parish Church


Contents:

  • Correspondence concerning the provision of new lighting in the Church (1957)
  • Letter from the Royal Fine Arts Commission about building in Churchyards (1980)
  • Correspondence and estimates for the removal of Death Watch Beetle from the Parish Church roof timbers (1957 - 1958)
  • Correspondence about new ventilation for the Parish Church (1958)
  • :  Private item
  • Letters from John Hayward about alterations to the Parish Church (1883)

Related places:

Related organisations: