Microfiche copies of the registers for the parish of Down St. Mary, Devon including baptism, marriage and burial records.
Summary of our records:
a note of the building of a pew for the Rector, 1792
extensive memoranda and newspaper cuttings concerning weather in front pages, 1821-1825
note on stained glass placed in window between porch and tower, 1880
notes of inscriptions on gravestones buried under the chancel floor, 1851
Visit our research centre to view these records.
Burial records are kept in the church.