File 8 St. Lawrence Green

Please quote the reference below when making enquiries about this item:  1739

Various documents relating to property at St. Lawrence Green


Contents:

  • C Sprague, J Jeyes, George & Mary Bennett, 10 messuages, 4 gardens etc (1792)
  • Berry, Follett, Hookers & Folletts, recovery of 3 messuages, etc (1779)
  • Messrs Hamlyn & Bryett to John Fulford, lease for one year (1789)
  • Rt. Hon. Lord Clinton to Thomas Madge, release in fee of two meadows at St. Lawrence Green (1828)
  • John Fortescue to Thomas Madge, lease for a year (1829)
  • Rt. Hon. Lord Clinton to Thomas Madge, deed of covenant (1829)
  • Lord Clinton to Thomas Madge, bond for quiet enjoyment & indemnity (1829)
  • Rt. Hon. Lord Clinton to Thomas Madge, release of 2 meadows at St. Lawrence Green (1829)
  • James Wentworth Buller to Giles Hamlin, deed of covenant (1839)
  • Mrs Tuckfield to Thomas Madge, lease for Middle Cinque Foil Field (1798)
  • Abstract of Title of John Hippisley to Middle Cinque Foil Field (1853)
  • Abstract of Title to Broad Close (1870)
  • Messrs Berry & Fulford to William Tucker, lease for a year (1807)
  • William Kerslake to William Tucker, lease for a year (1811)
  • Schedule of deed delivered to James Wentworth Buller (1838)
  • John Hippisley to Thomas & William Madge, reversion in fee of a close of land (1853)
  • Messrs Yarde & Whidborne to Church Governers, conveyance of two tenements and gardens in Martin’s Lane (1860)
  • Charities of Andrew Jeffery to Joseph Harris, conveyance of land at George Hill (1876)

Related places: