Transcriptions of memorial inscriptions from Crediton Old Congregational cemetery
The original Congregational Chapel can be found behind 108 High Street, Crediton. The Old Chapel building continued as the Sunday School from 1865, but no longer exists. The burial ground is now on privately owned land.
The present Congregational Church is 50 metres to the West.
The following records are held by Coastal Research and may be downloaded from the CMIAR website. Our thanks go to Michael Fennessy for giving permission to publish these transcriptions here.